Season Ticket Advice/Info

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

SittingbourneSeagull

Dec 27, 2007
Sittingbourne
I pay for my season ticket by DD and as usual the payment has gone out today. Was alerted by a friend that his DD after being taken has been cancelled or the instruction has expired. I checked with my bank and my instruction is the same.

I had thought that the instruction just continued unless we did not want to renew out ticket, but am now wondering what the deal is.

Does anyone know how this works?

AMEXican Wave

AMEX Ruffian
Sep 21, 2010
Mine was taken out today, but now has the status of 'final' rather than 'active'.

Some clarification from the club would be great.

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
i think we get a month off (because of the months deposit we paid) then it starts again

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
they would not have deleted the dd then. just not take a payment for a month
just checked my online banking, mine says final too.
i'm sure my mate, who works in customer relations at the club, says its an 'opt out' option rather than an 'opt in' one.
he was under the impression (but not sure) a letter was going out, but did say that if no action was taken, DD's would start again automatically.

i might be mistaken though

Aseros

Banned
Jun 6, 2011
Changed to final as well.

Strange since a few months ago I asked when it does end for the season on here and got called an idiot :)

CP 0 3 BHA

Nov 28, 2003
Northants
Maybe its been decided that it's not going to get any better than this so the club's going out in a high and making way for a Rugby League franchise!

SittingbourneSeagull

Dec 27, 2007
Sittingbourne
Just thought I would update this as have emailed the club and this was the response.

The club will be contacting all Season Ticket holders in the next few weeks, and those paying by Direct Debit will be asked to inform us if they do not wish to continue. If this is not the case, a new Direct Debit schedule will be set up for another 12 month period.

Hope that helps.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Just thought I would update this as have emailed the club and this was the response.

The club will be contacting all Season Ticket holders in the next few weeks, and those paying by Direct Debit will be asked to inform us if they do not wish to continue. If this is not the case, a new Direct Debit schedule will be set up for another 12 month period.

Hope that helps.

So when will the next payment be taken ? Or didn't they say ?

SittingbourneSeagull

Dec 27, 2007
Sittingbourne
No they didn't say anything other then what is in my post. Might have helped if they had given prior notice.

Joe Gatting's Dad

Feb 10, 2007
Way out west
Paid deposit of one month in January and then next one went out in May. February shows as last payment, which equals ten payments only.

Is this correct?

I thought it was supposed to be annual season ticket price divided by 12 and not 10. Is this a cock-up?

arewethereyet?

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Everybody paid their initial deposit in Jan or Feb depending on when you went to the presentation, 2nd payment started in April, which means that up to and including February we will have paid 12 payments. There are no payments due in March as renewal packs will be sent out soon asking if we would like to continue by DD. assuming that we accept the same arrangements then the payments for the 2012-2013 season will commence in April.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Everybody paid their initial deposit in Jan or Feb depending on when you went to the presentation, 2nd payment started in April, which means that up to and including February we will have paid 12 payments. There are no payments due in March as renewal packs will be sent out soon asking if we would like to continue by DD. assuming that we accept the same arrangements then the payments for the 2012-2013 season will commence in April.

Just love NSC. I saw my bank statement earlier and didn't much enjoy 'final payment'etc. Was going to phone the club but a simple search here and bingo!

Thanks all.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Changed to final as well.

Strange since a few months ago I asked when it does end for the season on here and got called an idiot :)

That's NSC, don't worry about it.

I once asked a question about eating at the Sportsman before a game at Withdean and got called a *boring c**t".

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports