Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season Over?

Hometownglory

Jan 12, 2014
Looking at our next three away games I'm not sure. We have shown such a lack of fight recently I don't even have any optimism that we can get a result at Barnsley. I hope yesterday's performance and crowd reaction woke the players up and we push on. Although I hoped this after Ipswich and well Sheff Wed. Prove me wrong Seagulls!

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
No, plenty of points still available to sneak in there, last day at Forest will be interesting.

phazza

Aug 17, 2012
No blame, no anger, just do you think the season is over? Personally with our current form I think our chances of making the play-offs is round about zero

we not quite strong enough - although to be fair, a lot of that is because we had more injuries than most all season. especially with only one striker, who if we are honest, is good but not prolific.

on the flip side, all the teams bar wigan (who were bloody lucky against us) have bad currant form. there are no teams between 3rd and 12th
that are much better or consistent than us.

if we get in the play-offs - which is very possible - lets have a good time and see where it takes us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here