Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seasn ticket prices 2014/15?

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Short memories. Some people are never satisfied.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
The club can't possibly put the prices up for next season... Can they?

If they do :lolol:

Why not ? Surely their costs have gone up ? As we are capped by FFP ( and why should Tony pay more anyway ), then no price rise means cost cutting, and probably a reduced playing budget.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I used to enjoy your acerbic one-liners and think you were a bit of a wit. Seems I was only half right

How original. So you really think the club would rather draw than win? That's what you said.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Well yes, but people moan enough about that.

Make anyone redundant... moan.

Cut costs on food quality... moan.

Reduce the playing budget... moan.

Put the price up... moan.

Yes, let's just expect Tony to lose more.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
I don't care about food, I care about what direction our club is heading and over the last month then I don't like what I see. I have always backed the club and am always on here saying 'onwards and upwards' regardless of the results but this January and today performance has got me concerned and other Albion fans.

Do you really expect continual improvement game on game? If so, you're in for a shock, as supporting the Albion (or any other club) is a roller coaster. Always has been, always will be. But we are, overall, headed in the right direction.

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
No. But don't you get annoyed with the constant petty whining about things like the temperature of pies, a queue was longer than normal or the atmosphere is not identical to the 70s. We have a way of doing things regarding signings and a style and philosophy of play and people can't seem to get to grips with it or get behind it and the second we have a bad run they jump on it.
Genuine criticism is required at times about some things but people on here have been going way over board recently. Things are not always better every season, that is impossible, and people need to understand that I think.

I am not the only one then, it's getting to the point when you look through the thread titles and think! Maybe I will wait a few days. The glass is always half empty.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Well yes, but people moan enough about that.

Make anyone redundant... moan.

Cut costs on food quality... moan.

Reduce the playing budget... moan.

Put the price up... moan.

Yes, let's just expect Tony to lose more.

Sorry but you are forgetting one vital thing and that is that people spend their hard earned wages on season tickets and so are entitled to moan at any or all of the above if they want to.

Just because TB has funded the stadium himself for which we are all very grateful for we can't and shouldn't blindly accept it if we don't agree with something at the club.

That said I think it's very unrealistic for fans to think that ST prices won't go up.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
No. But don't you get annoyed with the constant petty whining about things like the temperature of pies, a queue was longer than normal or the atmosphere is not identical to the 70s. We have a way of doing things regarding signings and a style and philosophy of play and people can't seem to get to grips with it or get behind it and the second we have a bad run they jump on it.
Genuine criticism is required at times about some things but people on here have been going way over board recently. Things are not always better every season, that is impossible, and people need to understand that I think.

Sorry. What do you understand a football message board should be about them?

Tell you what...let's all just turn this into a club mouthpiece, all say how it's all sunny in the rose garden and rename it...let's say. ...ooooh something like. Www.seagulls.co.uk. You know something like that!

We know on here who are the trolls and they have been for ages, so if you don't like their " opinions" don't read them.

It's very very simple

Stuart Munday

Jul 6, 2003
Saltdean
It will be interesting what they do with the WSU, I think im right in saying that the wings are the same price as the North Stand but they changed the match day tickets so that all WSU prices are the same. I wonder if they will make all WSU season tickets the same price which would not go down well.

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
I wonder if the ticket prices for next season will be without the travel subsidy.....

Stuart Munday

Jul 6, 2003
Saltdean
I wonder if the ticket prices for next season will be without the travel subsidy.....

This will happen one day, the Reading match went ok and im sure the Hull one will as well, it might be too soon for next season but the season after I can see them saying prices are not going up but the travel subsidy has been removed.

JBenno

Jun 29, 2011
Upper Beeding
It will be interesting what they do with the WSU, I think im right in saying that the wings are the same price as the North Stand but they changed the match day tickets so that all WSU prices are the same. I wonder if they will make all WSU season tickets the same price which would not go down well.

Good point, I have sat here for the last 3 seasons, and noticed that the match-by-match tickets has gone up to the same price as the rest of WSU.
I'd imagine the prices will stay the same for current ticketholders renewing, but would be the same price as the rest of the WSU for new season tickets?

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
It's not compulsory to buy a season ticket. We all have choices.

I am happy to keep the Direct Debit going as I personally love going to the Amex. I used to get a regular soaking at Withdean where I also had a ST. Believe me, for those of you who didn't go to Withdean THERE IS NO COMPARISON. (The season tickets weren't cheap at Withdean either).

Anyone who doesn't want to renew, don't. All I ask is that you don't go on about it in every thread in the hope that other supporters follow suit. (There are a few on here who love to bang on about it).

Thank you Blackadder. Can I just ask everyone to read this, think about it, and -- I do realise that this is a bit of a stretch -- act upon it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here