Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sean Dyche

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
The media absolutely love him. The amount of times I've heard pundits linking him to big jobs. Not just pundits, but the reporters who pop up everywhere with their opinions, (which I value, except Rory cocking Smith).

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Not just me then. He is a prize prick - on the Times Podcast he was moaning about not getting away easily from the Amex. You are effing paid to go to football. Boo-hoo - you had to wait a while. You should have stayed and done your job.

Not just you-he's a gravelly voiced Eddie Howe.

I also don't get all of this moaning about getting away from The Amex-how the fvck did he cope last season with all of the London clubs (and that lot in Surrey which is a bar steward of a place to ge away from)?

Much prefer Hughton's style.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
Not just you-he's a gravelly voiced Eddie Howe.

I also don't get all of this moaning about getting away from The Amex-how the fvck did he cope last season with all of the London clubs (and that lot in Surrey which is a bar steward of a place to ge away from)?

Much prefer Hughton's style.

Ha ha. I always thought this must be a spoof account. I was talking about Rory Smith ................. I doubt Dyche worries about getting away from stadiums.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Ha ha. I always thought this must be a spoof account. I was talking about Rory Smith ................. I doubt Dyche worries about getting away from stadiums.

Oops! :blush:

Must read your posts twice before replying.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
The media absolutely love him. The amount of times I've heard pundits linking him to big jobs. Not just pundits, but the reporters who pop up everywhere with their opinions, (which I value, except Rory cocking Smith).

the aljazeera(?) ( lets face it ) broadcast of the game yesterday was precluded by 15 minutes of utter northern bollox by macateer and the other two norberts.....burnley this , burnley ****in that, dyche this....ffs.....kants..!!

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
@RorySmithTimes. ...... ping him on twitter

God I couldn't bear to read his posts. So full of himself, with nearly every point he makes ending with an exaggerated "BUT", before completely contradicting what he's just said. Imagine having a couple of beers & talking football with him & Mathew Syed? Jesus Christ, I'd be climbing out the bog windows!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here