Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seagulls World Iphone app

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
Do you need to if you already subscribe to Seagulls PLayer? Didn't see any mention of that. And I'm struggling to find the place in the app where it takes you to a subscription page.

Yes, it's a in app purchase from iTunes. You need to pay it in addition to SP subscription

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
haha, it really is a ****ing mess that app isn't it?

I can't even find today's game on mine right now

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
and if I click on Squad, I get the Wolves squad!

Fat Langers

Dec 27, 2007
That's bloody cheeky!
Do you know if you have to have both or can you just have the the £1.50 app purchase? Only want it on my iPhone

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Do you need to if you already subscribe to Seagulls PLayer? Didn't see any mention of that. And I'm struggling to find the place in the app where it takes you to a subscription page.

Not sure.

I have both but won't renew seagulls player when it expires.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
That's bloody cheeky!
Do you know if you have to have both or can you just have the the £1.50 app purchase? Only want it on my iPhone

comm was working perfectly for me last week. I have played for Player. Don't remember paying for this app.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Just re-read the email sent to me by The Albion yesterday and there is no mention of a separate subscription though..

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Where should the 'play' button appear?

on the text commentary page (which isn't showing up at all now) sometimes, a 'listen to live commentary' link appears. Seems completely random. Not happening for me this week at all.

Was not Was

Loitering with intent
Jul 31, 2003
Yes, it's a in app purchase from iTunes. You need to pay it in addition to SP subscription

Not true. I'm listening to the commentary now thru the FL app on my iPhone, using my Player subscription.

Was not Was

Loitering with intent
Jul 31, 2003
... My gripe, though, is how far behind the commentary is. I knew the goal had been scored (by text & twitter) at least two minutes before I heard it!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here