Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seagulls Rolling Stock

On of the most popular DMU's in the country but I'm not really a fan, bit of a bone shaker at low speeds.

The club should look to be buying up Class 43's from First Great Western as they electrify the Great Western Mainline to service fans on the Uckfield line, and invest in Class 395 Javelin's from HS1 to service the East Coastway line.

Oh, and a nice St Pancras style glass roof at Falmer.

:moo:

Nice idea but would theviaducts north of Oxted be cleared for class 43? Javelin not much use without massive infrastructure changes. Perhaps trade up the 171 for the latest version like the ones used by LMR which have gangway connections.

...Sorry Catfish!

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Nice idea but would theviaducts north of Oxted be cleared for class 43? Javelin not much use without massive infrastructure changes. Perhaps trade up the 171 for the latest version like the ones used by LMR which have gangway connections.

...Sorry Catfish!

With the huge profits the club is making from chip sales in the North stand they can easily afford to upgrade lines and viaducts! ???

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
:D

Are there such things as 'police' spotters? Writing down every number of an officer in a particular force? :D

I don't know if they'd call themselves that, but there are those amongst the protestor fraternity who very much like to write down police officers' shoulder numbers, take their photos then put them on their website, yes :)

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
I don't know if they'd call themselves that, but there are those amongst the protestor fraternity who very much like to write down police officers' shoulder numbers, take their photos then put them on their website, yes :)

How does that work? I thought they were all removed or covered up during 'crowd control' activities........

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here