Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

"Seagulls Priority" Membership Scheme Launched

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Assuming everyone always sits in their allocated seat (I know, I know...), how do people in the Platinum category ensure they sit with their friends?

Will they have a platinum card to show to stewards at away games which gives them the privilege to sit where they like ???

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
can't see anyone getting the platinum card to be honest.

surely gold is just ST holders who enrolled on the auto cup scheme?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
...having perused the details I am gonna sit tight and wait for the next 'exciting new membership scheme' which I believe is scheduled for 2015/16.

Ah , the Yellow and Brown membership schemes giving priority to use the toilets at The Amex :lol:

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne

surely gold is just ST holders who enrolled on the auto cup scheme?

Theres about 70 who go to every game - home and away - so they would probably sign up - but then it isnt really directed at anyone else. And yes, Gold is just the auto-cup scheme for STHs.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Theres about 70 who go to every game - home and away - so they would probably sign up - but then it isnt really directed at anyone else. And yes, Gold is just the auto-cup scheme for STHs.

I've mentioned this before and was lambasted for suggesting such a high figure , even though Paul Barber has mentioned at fans events there is a demand for it.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Assuming everyone always sits in their allocated seat (I know, I know...), how do people in the Platinum category ensure they sit with their friends?

When I enrolled on the gold last night I chose my two friends and family so I assume with that link they will issue tickets together

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
but with gold you get your season ticket seats so friends and family makes no difference

I realise this but you can choose the platinum upgrade the same way so I guess they may stay linked if you join the scheme attached to your friends and family, just like when away tickets were purchased last season

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
I don't know, pretty sure they'll sell two.
LizCosta2.jpgSarahWatts2.JPG

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
So do existing ST holders (now 'silver members') still get first refusal on their seat for cup games or is this now only available to auto cup renewers (gold members)?

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade

I've mentioned this before and was lambasted for suggesting such a high figure , even though Paul Barber has mentioned at fans events there is a demand for it.

I think it was me that did the lambasting. I still refuse to believe there are anything like that number. I am sure there are about 70 who IN PRINCIPLE try to go to every game, but I reckon there is only a tiny handful who, in any given year over the last 10 or so, have actually made each and every single game. And I doubt even they could confidently say at the start of the season that they will definitely be making all of them. And they gain NOTHING from committing to this at all.

Edit - ok they save booking fees. But they only have to miss one game and that's wiped out. And if you spend that much money following the Albion it's hardly a deal-breaker.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here