Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seagulls player

zfleas

Aug 8, 2011
Worthing
Is it worth getting? It's on offer for less than 20 quid and it last until august, any comments positive and negative? Reckons it's worth getting?

Cheers :albion:

Sep 7, 2011
shoreham
at the beginning of the season i would have said no but in since Xmas its changed and now i would say go for it

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Love the pre-match press conferences. Gus' one tends to last 15-20 minutes. A must have if you can't get to the game and the new extended highlights seem to be pretty decent.

Dominoid

Albion fan in Devon
Jan 6, 2011
Plymouth, United Kingdom
Exactly what those guys above said. As an ex-pat, I love it; it's my only source of decent commentary. The video content is brilliant this season too, especially the extended highlights.

Bhafc11

Nov 24, 2011
I need it to be able to listen to the games as im away at uni. The content is good though.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Certainly, Had it in the past and cancelled after a while, But this season I started again and it is brilliant, Decent interviews often 10/15/20 mins, Most of the stuff on the big screen such as Amex/Academy videos etc etc good highlights extended 20min ones also.

10p a day? It'd be rude not too.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
much extended highlights recently in line with those available to other clubs and if you are out of county and can't get to matches the commentaries alone are worth the money - well worth it!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here