Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seagulls Player

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Is anyone else having problems with Seagulls Player? I am subscribed but every time I try to play a video, it tells me to sign up again! I have reported it but not had a response yet.

Anyone else having problems?

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
I presume you are logged in?

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Yes I am logged in and I have tried IE8, Chrome and Firefox. Reset password also.

When I go to "My Account" it confirms that its a valid subscription.

The support team are trying to be helpful, but not getting very far although it is reassuring to know that others are working. There is supposed to be a CMS interview going up soon which is why I tried to log in this evening.!

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
You would have thought that today of all days would have been a good day for some player footage of our new signing. But no nothing. Waste of bloody money.

CheshireSeagull

Jul 24, 2009
Cheshire
You would have thought that today of all days would have been a good day for some player footage of our new signing. But no nothing. Waste of bloody money.

I agree however at the bottom of the article on CMS on the website it does say that fottage will be up sometime today!! so im guessing we will have to be patient!

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
but I cannot play it, how frustrating !

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
Is anyone else having problems with Seagulls Player? I am subscribed but every time I try to play a video, it tells me to sign up again! I have reported it but not had a response yet.

Anyone else having problems?

mine has always done that, Ijust can't be arsed to report it. Usually, I'll sign in, it'll go blank, I hit refresh, asks me to sign in again, I refresh again and after a couple of times I get in. Annoying but once I'm in I can't be bothered to do anything about it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here