Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Seagulls Player WTF ?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Had to remember my ancient log in details, which I managed. Unfortunately although apparently updated to twenty first Century tech, they are still using the Withdean Badge on the match pages. Player still Muppet Land, probably staffed with people from the Bell Cheeses at Work thread.

Technical and admin support has probably been offshored to somewhere in the Indian sub-continent so the staff are likely to be found mentioned in the "Bell Paneers At Work" thread :thumbsup:

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Technical and admin support has probably been offshored to somewhere in the Indian sub-continent so the staff are likely to be found mentioned in the "Bell Paneers At Work" thread :thumbsup:

On a side note.......... The spokesperson for Network Rail admitted that there wasn't enough money or Engineers to finish their electrification plans. So they were recruiting Engineers from Indian Railways.

india-railway-passenger.jpg
Brighton to Falmer 2020?

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
" More upgrades and features will be announced over the summer once the transition has been completed and all the new features tested. "

I wonder if one of the new features will be live streaming of all games? That would be worth the subscription price alone.

I filled in an email survey years ago from player about just that and got quite excited ................................5 years later

On a side note.......... The spokesperson for Network Rail admitted that there wasn't enough money or Engineers to finish their electrification plans. So they were recruiting Engineers from Indian Railways.

india-railway-passenger.jpg
Brighton to Falmer 2020?
its a bit like that they would have you know :lolol::lolol::lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here