Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Welcome to the 2010s, Seagulls Player.

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
I'm logged in on both iPhone and iPad no problems there at all. The problem I do have is the lack of commentary. As we are playing tomorrow I changed my club to Cardiff to see if I could listen to their match against Wednesday. Unless I'm having a moment, it's not possible?

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
Same problem, trying to login to player on the settings, nothing but spinning cog and been the same for 5 hours now.

Leicester Seagull

Oct 24, 2009
I'm logged in on both iPhone and iPad no problems there at all. The problem I do have is the lack of commentary. As we are playing tomorrow I changed my club to Cardiff to see if I could listen to their match against Wednesday. Unless I'm having a moment, it's not possible?

I've figured it out. You choose a club with a game today (I used forest), then near the top of their page, it will list 'today's match'. Select that, and it will take you into a match screen with live text commentary, stats, etc. There's a timeline near the top of that screen, and you should get a play button next to it which plays the radio commentary, although it doesn't always seem to be there...

Leicester Seagull

Oct 24, 2009
I think I'm having a moment myself now Superbez- I can't get it working again now!

I go into the match screen, and the play button doesn't appear?! I can assure you though that I had the commentary for the forest game working on it earlier, and it was over 3G as well, so at least that's not restricted to Wifi like the long videos! If anyone has any luck getting the commentary working, post here. Maybe it's just me doing something silly.

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
My football league is updated and still on the sign in screen for the player user/password I get signing in wheel, and I am on wireless aswell, so no idea what is going on here.

Keeny01

Sep 24, 2008
I think I'm having a moment myself now Superbez- I can't get it working again now!

I go into the match screen, and the play button doesn't appear?! I can assure you though that I had the commentary for the forest game working on it earlier, and it was over 3G as well, so at least that's not restricted to Wifi like the long videos! If anyone has any luck getting the commentary working, post here. Maybe it's just me doing something silly.

I had the same problem but its seems that if you get to the 'timeline' screen and wait approx 30 secs, the play button suddenly appears.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Weird how they interspersed it with clips from the Withdean years....

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
I've also just got the spinning wheel when I try and sign in on my phone. Did anyone get theirs sorted please?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here