Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seagulls Player Commentary Cutting out

Loadicus Trux

Jan 12, 2012
Hi guys, sorry if this is fixtures, but ever since the new Albion website has turned up, I have had problems with the the live commentary repeatedly cutting out. The only remedy that I have found is to refresh the page every time it happens.

Has anyone else had a similar problem, and what's the best way to stop it happening?

Cheers in advance.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
this was a problem for me too

until I went over to cable now it never happens
having said that most problems were caused by SCR and not the fault of "player"

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Hi guys, sorry if this is fixtures, but ever since the new Albion website has turned up, I have had problems with the the live commentary repeatedly cutting out. The only remedy that I have found is to refresh the page every time it happens.

Has anyone else had a similar problem, and what's the best way to stop it happening?

Cheers in advance.

I normally wait for 10 or 15 seconds to see if it comes back , if not the only way is to refresh (F5) or reload the tab. The commentary has been cutting out intermittently on Player (Seagulls World/Seagulls Player) ever since I've subscribed. I think it is purely coincidence it has happened since the official website was ballsed up as the problem was already there.

Buckley's Mad Eye

Oct 27, 2012
I'm getting the same problem, its a real pain. I don't refresh the page to get it running again though, just click on the blue (chose either Brighton or Peterborough commentary) button. I've put the problem down to my rubbish connection speed where I live.

Seagulls Downunder

Mar 3, 2008
Sydney
Don't get me started on the new web site, think we should start asking for a refund for Seagull Player plus I can no longer listen on my iphone because the screen keeps jumping around.

Loadicus Trux

Jan 12, 2012
I wondered if the cause might be our connection, as we live in the middle of nowhere, but it was alright before some bright spark decided the website needed changing!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here