Seagulls overseas

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

che

Nov 24, 2007
I realise that some Albion supporters has or living in Holland.
There are many Albion fans on this planet so tell us where you live.

I live in Maastricht(South of the Netherlands).The oldest city in Holland.

Gordon the Gopher

Jul 16, 2003
Hove
I have a couple of mates from Breda who have the Albion as the English team they follow but their first team is NAC! Nice little stadium, always used to pass it on the way in from Prinsenbeek!

murciagull

Nov 27, 2006
Murcia
I live in Mula

north west Murcia

No seagulls fans here but have met a few down on the coast, besides the premier league plastic fans have also met Leicester, Forest, Leeds ,Oldham,Huddersfield,Southend,Scunthorpe and Millwall supporters, so have had a good bit of banter over the years.

Also went into bar a couple off seasons ago to watch the Brighton-Palace match on TV (the one we lost 3-2) complete with Albion shirt only to find it full of Palace fans, got a bit nasty when we went 2-1 up.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Who is the NSC contributor that used to work with orang-utan in Borneo? We had a few exchanges of emails a while back. I used to live in Kuching and he is far deeper in the jungle.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Who is the NSC contributor that used to work with orang-utan in Borneo? We had a few exchanges of emails a while back. I used to live in Kuching and he is far deeper in the jungle.

That might be the bloke with Kalimantan as part of his user name, I am pretty sure that is also a place in Borneo.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Lovely Izmir, Turkey. There are one or two others out here too

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Manila Philippines...I dont know of any others here....The last guy I knew who was a Brighton fan passed away last year.

That is one country i've always fancied visiting.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports