Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Seagulls Over Spain 2023

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
We have one Spanish member in Barcelona. He went to the Amex for the first time recently! There's also a women's team in Badalona called CE Seagulls!
Happy memories of a camp site in Badalona, my first ever trip to Spain with some mates when I was 17. Standout out memory is how long it took to get across the road to the beach, I remember it as being a pretty busy industrial area not your normal camp site!,

Stephen Seagull

Oct 6, 2015
Barcelona
Going to be in Pineda De Mar for the Newcastle match in September. It’s the day I arrive so any hints where I’ll be able to watch it?
I've been to Pineda and there are loads of all-inclusive and half-board hotels along the coastline. Most of them will have the game on there as ling as it's televised in the UK

papachris

It's a while since I last posted to see if there are any potential new members for Seagulls Over Spain.

We are now an "official" supporters' group and we do get together on a fairly regular basis, especially those in the Costa Blanca part of Spain.

https://seagullsoverspain.wordpress.com/ for anyone that's interested, or on Faceache where searching "Seagulls Over Spain" should find us, or follow the link in my signature!
I don't live permanently in Spain but have a holiday home in Torrevieja. I'll look you up next time I am over

rrruss

Wandering Seagull

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here