Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Seagulls Over Spain 2023

rrruss

Wandering Seagull
It's a while since I last posted to see if there are any potential new members for Seagulls Over Spain.

We are now an "official" supporters' group and we do get together on a fairly regular basis, especially those in the Costa Blanca part of Spain.

https://seagullsoverspain.wordpress.com/ for anyone that's interested, or on Faceache where searching "Seagulls Over Spain" should find us, or follow the link in my signature!

juliant

Apr 4, 2011
Northamptonshire
Just requested to join your FB group.

I dont live in Spain but have a place not far from Torre (san miguel del salinas) would love to find some other supporters to watch a game when out there next

rrruss

Wandering Seagull
How often do you guys/ladies go to the Amex ?
A lot of us get back once or twice a season, but the Wolves game is the first co-ordinated event.

rrruss

Wandering Seagull
You guys need to try to get the likes of Calde, Andrea Orlandi, or even Vicente as President, that would be a coup.
Nice idea. We have David López! Well, he lives nearby and we've met up with him a few times. Now he's playing football for Caravaca it's not as convenient though. :-(

rrruss

Wandering Seagull
Just requested to join your FB group.

I dont live in Spain but have a place not far from Torre (san miguel del salinas) would love to find some other supporters to watch a game when out there next
Shout when you're out here. Quite a few of our regulars live close to you.

Stephen Seagull

Oct 6, 2015
Barcelona
I’m in Barcelona!

I’ll be clicking that link shortly!

rigton70

Jul 5, 2003
Not far from where i stay. Do you show all Brighton games as I'm there May and October.

rrruss

Wandering Seagull
Not far from where i stay. Do you show all Brighton games as I'm there May and October.
We have a few venues around that we use, but always looking to spread our wings! Every game is available in Spain!!

rrruss

Wandering Seagull
I’m in Barcelona!

I’ll be clicking that link shortly!
We have one Spanish member in Barcelona. He went to the Amex for the first time recently! There's also a women's team in Badalona called CE Seagulls!

rrruss

Wandering Seagull

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Going to be in Pineda De Mar for the Newcastle match in September. It’s the day I arrive so any hints where I’ll be able to watch it?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here