Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seagulls lotto

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
After a gruelling hour at uni friend and I thought we deserved a pint or two anyway as we finished second said pint we were approached by a young man with an iPad and Fred the lottery people who asked me to press enter and start the draw someone from Worthing way won and you can thank me!

I spent some time chatting to Fred 83 (iirc) and has been working at the club since 1970's.

Lovely day meet Fred, saw DK, MP, RH had a few pints, stayed dry and enjoyed a busy bar.

It's THE place to be. My friend was very impressed and wants to go again.

Nice to know young Fred is well. Forget all those "leg ends" posters around the Amex, Fred is a true Albion Legend, it those few like him that have kept
the Albion going over the many years.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
After a gruelling hour at uni friend and I thought we deserved a pint or two anyway as we finished second said pint we were approached by a young man with an iPad and Fred the lottery people who asked me to press enter and start the draw someone from Worthing way won and you can thank me!

I spent some time chatting to Fred 83 (iirc) and has been working at the club since 1970's.

Lovely day meet Fred, saw DK, MP, RH had a few pints, stayed dry and enjoyed a busy bar.

It's THE place to be. My friend was very impressed and wants to go again.

Fred is 85, he's my daddy :thumbsup:

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
I didn't win was merely stating that It was won in Hove despite the original poster claiming it had been won in Worthing.

The full £1000? My mistake it was a small screen misread perhaps? Do you know the winner?

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
Fair point, but I'm sure reading some stats on here a while ago that suggested a large percentage of Albion STHs are from Brighton and Hove (as you would expect). However, the results of this lottery seriously do not tally with that.

So let me get this correct, complette tosser,

A poll was done on a website which boasts maybe 5-10% of season ticket holders ( and that is generous figures) the result was most ST holders live in Brighton and Hove? Therefore you know think that means the most lotto buyers are from b&h?? Therefore again most winners should come from B&H?
You are moe of a deluded fool than your posts suggest, either that or you are a little bit 'special'

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Don't think anyone from Hastings has ever won anything on it, whilst people from Manchester have. Arseholes.:vuvu:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here