Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

"Seagulls Land in Adur" (Training Ground)

backson

Registered Mis-user
Jul 26, 2004
If you want pictures without paying £8, follow the club photographer BHASnappy on Twitter

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
I will out myself and admit to having bought a ticket. I go there for loads of gigs so thought this would make a change.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
On Monday October the 14th at 7:30pm there is to be a special event at the Ropetackle in Shoreham to discuss the imminent opening of the club's training centre. Martin Perry, Paul Barber and Attila will be in attendance.
Ominous.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
For £8 a ticket they should throw in a Piglets Pie as the dealmaker.

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
Has anyone got any pictures of the progress made of the training ground?

Was working near there a couple of weeks ago so wandered over and took these -

photo1.jpgphoto2.jpgphoto3.jpg

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
Sitting on the banks of the Adur next to the Amsterdam last weekend watching a bit of airshow (cheapskate) I noticed that you can clearly pick out the structure of the roof from there.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
"Imminent"...? Anyone know the completion date? I thought it was going to be finished in time for next season. Hardly imminent...

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach
I'm going. I'm interested. It's on my doorstep. It's only £8. Supports both the Ropetackle (of which I'm a member) and the Albion (of which I'm a customer). It's a chance to see the hero of the left going mano a man with the arch capitalist responsible for all that's wrong in modern football. What's not to like?

Gally72

Dec 1, 2012
On Monday October the 14th at 7:30pm there is to be a special event at the Ropetackle in Shoreham to discuss the imminent opening of the club's training centre. Martin Perry, Paul Barber and Attila will be in attendance.

You shouldn't be so modest, who's Attila btw

Gally72

Dec 1, 2012

You shouldn't be so modest, who's Attila btw

attila

1997 Club
Jul 17, 2003
South Central Southwick
Greetings from a lovely time with Robina in Venice (and an interesting 0-0 draw between Virtus Verona and Castiglione yesterday) Just checked in to see if we'd got that new striker and saw this. Explanation:
I live just over a mile away from the Ropetackle and have been an enthusiastic supporter of our lovely volunteer-run community arts centre since the start, doing fundraising, organising four beer festivals and putting on loads of gigs (I know that some NSC ers have been to the place and I'm sure they agree what a good thing it is for the Shoreham area) When it was agreed that Martin Perry would come and give a talk there about the new Albion facilities in Adur, Martin Allen, the chair of the Ropetackle Trust, asked me as a friend of the Ropetackle and an Albion fan to play a part as host and for suggestions as to how we could broaden out the evening. It was my suggestion to ask Paul Barber and he has graciously agreed. So I am there as a local resident and keen Ropetackle supporter who just happens to also be a keen Albion fan. Which is why the Ropetackle asked me to take part. I don't do inner circles, I just do stuff when I'm asked, if I feel it's right. Now back to my holiday :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here