Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Seagulls Italian Branch - Firenze

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Many of us have been in Brighton, you got a great stadium, it's a wonderful place, we've followed the club for a while before deciding to create the group and... None of us likes Palace!

open%20arms.jpg

We're now taking over Europe!!

:vuvu:

:vuvu:

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
Where will you go? We should give you many suggestions on what to see and where to go

I'm staying at my mates little farmhouse and vineyard just outside Massa Maritima. Planning to also visit Punta Ala and Saturnia, it's a pretty regular trip we've been doing since we finished high school about 10 years ago, so know the area pretty well. I'm always on the lookout for new things though so please recommend some of your favourite placed in Tuscany. :)

Southy

Jul 7, 2003
My father was from Florence, I still have family there (in Sesto Fiorentino) and I follow Fiorentina as my Italian team. Great to see a Firenze Albion group. Forza Albion/Fiorentina!

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
I booked up to go to Warsaw to watch the England Germany semi final at Euro 2012, but ended up supporting Italy in city square, with my 2 young lads, watching Balotelli bury Germany. It was a magical night, because the hundreds of thousands of Polish in the square were supporting Italy, and so were we, and we had our Albion stripes on, and the Italian fans loved us. Bloody love Italian fans because they love us and absolutely none of them would be seen in a palace shirt, looks too much like...well, you know the rest..............

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Is copying allowed?
Many of us have been in Brighton, you got a great stadium, it's a wonderful place, we've followed the club for a while before deciding to create the group and... None of us likes Palace!
open%20arms.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here