Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seagulls in Grimsby

rrruss

Wandering Seagull
I'll be driving from Grimsby to Hull on Saturday. Anyone in the area and wanting a lift?

Russ

:albion2:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
3 of us going on the Humber Flyer (usually a knackered Stagecoach single decker) , will there be some more getting on the bus at Barton ?

rrruss

Wandering Seagull
What time does the Humber Flyer go? I have room for 3 in the car if you'd rather be crammed into a VW Polo!

rrruss

Wandering Seagull
Ok, I'm driving as it's 90 minutes on the bus! If you want a lift, get in touch. Leaving at about 11am.

[MENTION=3779]seagullsovergrimsby[/MENTION] [MENTION=1905]Jesus Gul[/MENTION]

Last edited:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I'll be driving from Grimsby to Hull on Saturday. Anyone in the area and wanting a lift?

Russ

:albion2:

I'm impressed you've got any takers, given how much NSC knows about your driving history :lolol:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Ok, I'm driving as it's 90 minutes on the bus! If you want a lift, get in touch on xxxxxxxxx

[MENTION=3779]seagullsovergrimsby[/MENTION] [MENTION=1905]Jesus Gul[/MENTION]

PS might be smarter to edit that post, rather than leave it on the internet for not only Albion, but also Palace fans and any other spammer going, to see?

Last edited:

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
Blimey, the petty NSC thought Police are on your back before the season has started. I for one have respect for the Grimsby Seagulls massive for your big local game of the season. Hope you enjoy the game flying the flag for those lightweights who can't be asked to go to the first game of the season. Even better as you'll be supping a pint or two back on your own manor before most other Seagulls fans are halfway down the M18.......

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Case of mistaken identity here, good to see there's a fellow Albion fan up here :clap2:

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
Will be leaving around 1pm , no point getting there to early .

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Happy Birthday [MENTION=4313]RM-Taylor[/MENTION]

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
Leaving from the europarc Premier Inn at about 12.30. Been told by the Grimsby inLaws that the park and ride just over the bridge is the way to go

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here