Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seagulls Have Lost All Hyppia

majnoon

Banned
Oct 25, 2014
You've shown your own stupidity by saying that was a reasonable article..

well if im stupid, what does that make you!!!!

SkipFC

Nov 30, 2014
Oh wow, don't know what I was expecting putting it on here but thanks regardless.

Just an opinion but I think Kit Symons in a suit seemed to be a man who took his job seriously.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Oh wow, don't know what I was expecting putting it on here but thanks regardless.

Just an opinion but I think Kit Symons in a suit seemed to be a man who took his job seriously.

Not the best article mate but thanks for posting it. I'm grateful if others aren't.

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL

Ignore some of the posts here. You're a student, not a professional sports journalist. It wasn't the best article it could have been, but that's why you're studying.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/26113048

he wore a suit..probably took his job seriously

got a few of felix magath as well.

...but i do wish you well in your chosen career...sincerely

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Like the rumours thread, i wonder if the thread starters will get the spelling of Sami's surname correct before he does/does not move on.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Not the best article mate but thanks for posting it. I'm grateful if others aren't.

You're grateful for what?
The thread title doesn't make sense nor what's in it.
If the fella 's first language is not English he should say so before his thread then he would not get the tongue in cheek replies.

Winker

CUM ON FEEL THE NOIZE
Jul 14, 2008
The Astral Planes, man...
Hi guys and girls,

I'm a sports journalism student and was in the press box for yesterday's game and couldn't help but notice your manager's body language so here's something I wrote about.

Please read and give feedback and maybe even a follow on twitter [MENTION=30456]SkipFC[/MENTION]

His name is Hyypia not Hyppia, at least start on the right foot - FFS. Gus Poyet didn't wear a tie with his suit but that didn't stop him from reaching the play-offs. There is more to football than the attire of the manager.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
You're grateful for what?
The thread title doesn't make sense nor what's in it.
If the fella 's first language is not English he should say so before his thread then he would not get the tongue in cheek replies.

I'm grateful because.....

1) Someone took their time to write that for us.

2) I appreciate the effort even if the execution isn't perfect.

3) I get the impression he is fairly young.

4) I can see the lad tried even though the flaws are clear.

5) Maybe i'm going soft in my old age.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
I'm grateful because.....

1) Someone took their time to write that for us.

2) I appreciate the effort even if the execution isn't perfect.

3) I get the impression he is fairly young.

4) I can see the lad tried even though the flaws are clear.

5) Maybe i'm going soft in my old age.

Do you take in sick animals as well:moo:

Dec 29, 2011
Really, really badly written. Fair play for getting yourself to the Amex and getting some journalism experience though. Good writing skills are nothing if you haven't got the experience and contacts. Perhaps take a few writing courses though, every single sentence reads badly and is hard to understand.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here