Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seaford Pubs

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
i find Lewes to be way to middle class these days .if you're looking for an honest pub it's down in LANDPORT, the tally ho :wink: back bar of the Brewers no to bad, THE RIGHTS OF MAN :rolleyes: Lamb and the volunteer :shrug:
regards
DR

I am middle class, I also own a funny hat, have a beard and a pair of orange trousers. :)

I go in the Brewers back bar sometimes, but the Tally Ho is a bit of a walk from the station, I could have 2 pints in The Royal Oak in the time it would take me to walk to Landport :thumbsup:

Jan 30, 2008
I am middle class, I also own a funny hat, have a beard and a pair of orange trousers. :)

I go in the Brewers back bar sometimes, but the Tally Ho is a bit of a walk from the station, I could have 2 pints in The Royal Oak in the time it would take me to walk to Landport :thumbsup:
royal oak WHAT A MISERABLE PLACE THAT IS when it's quiet
regards
DR

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
last time I was over I found the Ship & White Hart in Newhaven pretty good if your looking for a dog friendly pub :lol:

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
Given the amount of pubs there are in Lewes I've always found it very disappointing pub wise especially for beer. I appreciate it's the home of Harveys but I would have thought there would be a bit more variety.

Snowdrop is good and the Elephant & Castle quite often has some decent beer on. The Gardeners is ok but can be a pain to get served and if it's busy a pain given its size.

Can't help with Seaford though last time I went for the drink there I was still at school.

It would be the Snowdrop or Lewes Arms for me.

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
Has the new Clubhouse opened at Seaford Head yet ???

Yes informally. Alliss the Malice is going to open it officially this Saturday about midday I believe.

Surprised no votes on here for the "Cinque Ports". Along with the "Crown" the only football screened pub in the town centre. The landlord is also Chair of Seaford FC (that well-known success story). And I believe is a Hammers fan.

But there do seem to be a group of Albion fans who treat the pub as Brighton territory. I wouldn't call them "psychos" though.

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
Yes informally. Alliss the Malice is going to open it officially this Saturday about midday I believe.

Surprised no votes on here for the "Cinque Ports". Along with the "Crown" the only football screened pub in the town centre. The landlord is also Chair of Seaford FC (that well-known success story). And I believe is a Hammers fan.

But there do seem to be a group of Albion fans who treat the pub as Brighton territory. I wouldn't call them "psychos" though.

your right Cinque Ports is a good pub,get a few youngsters in there,it's my nephew's local,but they are all good lads,no boover at all

the Crown??? wouldn't take the missus in there,a bit rough around the edges and can be clicky on a weekend night,mind you haven't been in there for around 18 months

worth a visit for all the football memorabillia

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here