Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

seaford film makers "look up" goes viral.

Tesco in Disguise

Where do we go from here?
Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
Well produced but nothing particularly original or clever being said. I agree that kids should play outside more and have more human interaction but think patents have a role to play here. As for social media, there have always been boring people. They just now have a toy to play with. It's still pretty easy to ignore them.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Well produced but nothing particularly original or clever being said. I agree that kids should play outside more and have more human interaction but think patents have a role to play here. As for social media, there have always been boring people. They just now have a toy to play with. It's still pretty easy to ignore them.

Agree with this mostly. Perhaps also, if people stopped telling younger generations how they look, what they like and what they do is shit, we'd all get along a bit better.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
I've not bothered watching the entire thing, I got a little bored tbh, but the video has just been posted onto icanhascheezburger. If you thought it had a lot of views before it is likely to go ballistic now.

Why would the count rise because of "icanhascheezburger" what is "icanhascheezburger".

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here