Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Food] Sea View Restaurant

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
If you're considering going inland now "The Curlew" at Bodiam is well worth a look. The food is bloody amazing ( well, at least to my untrained palate it is).

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
On a slight twist, if you fancied taking them out when your next in Paris, I can totally recommend this place; http://restaurant-chartier.com/www/visit/filsdesans.php . There are no bookings, big queue's and it's cheap but it is fantastic. I saw the queue for it on a Saturday night and it went round the block. Walked by on the Sunday night and only a small queue, we had no idea what to expect but for there to be a big queue, we gave it a go. Asked for a table for two and was given a table for four with a Spanish couple behind us in the queue. They spoke very little Spanish or English and vice versa for me and we had a great time. They have a limited menu that changes everyday and when it's gone it's gone!

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Just to let you know before you commit to reading this, this is a totally irrelevant and pointless comment.

Learn to be a rude **** and find a really really high horse to sit upon (or eat). To think like a Parisian, you must feel like a Parisian.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Morocco's - anyone eaten in there recently (other than ice cream?) - looks like I'm taking the wife out Saturday night for a pre match meal….

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here