Scunthorpe United Vs Brighton and Hove Albion - Official Match Thread

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Collar Feeler

No longer feeling collars
Jul 26, 2003
No.. its still possible for us to survive but we must improve and soon

It's remotely possible but the 'must improve' quote has been done to death by both Adams and Slade. It ain't gonna happen, we've struggled to get 8 wins all season. To suggest we'll win 5 out of 9 is just ridiculous to anyone that has seen this shower of shite play regularly this season. Ever the optimists some people and thats admirable but realistically and honestly we are down already. the management of the Albion this season from the top down has been nothing short of amateur and abysmal. Well done Dick Knight for presiding over this sorry mess! twat.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
if we had shit players who gave 100% week in week out I could take it....but we have on paper a squad that should be in at least the top half of the table.....apart from elphick and virgo and whing and forster what players give a shit

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Think Ian like a few of us is losing a bit of intrest in the albion

I don't give a toss now. Anyone want my 4 tickets for the remaining home games? Just £20 for the lot. I've had enough.

:rant:

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I don't mean to be rude but WHAT f***ing PLANET ARE YOU ON? You are right on one thing, today doesn't decide our season, our fate was decided weeks ago!

I am on planet positive :dunce:

It's not over yet, 12 points to play for at home, and Hereford to relegate at their place again. 15 points, those are the games we need to be concentrating on, not Scunny away, or MK away for that matter.

I know it's horrible, and I know it's bad and looks like we're doomed. :down: But we're not yet, it's not over and don't give up people. Atleast keep cheering them on, let's give them all the encouragement we can. It's not like the players don't care, they're just not good enough.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
if we had shit players who gave 100% week in week out i could take it....but we have on paper a squad that should be in at least the top half of the table.....apart from elphick and virgo and whing and forster what players give a shit

no we f***ing haven't , our players are gash

wish everyone would f*** off with that comment

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Histon:

histon_seated_stand_new.jpg

Burton:

news1017.JPG

Accrington:

0,,10365~3066867,00.jpg

SNOOPY

Feb 25, 2009
perhaps if you got behind the lads instead of slagging them off on the forum it wouldnt be so bad

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
ah well.

I said after the Northampton game we were down and I have seen nothing since to make me change my mind.......we have got to change this mindset we are in or if we are not careful we could end up out the league totally in two years time.

Then what will be the point in the huge hole currently being dug at Falmer.

Some of the board need to take a long hard look at their actions this season.

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
I didn't realise how BAD Accrington's ground is, i'm surprised it was allowed in the league.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
perhaps if you got behind the lads instead of slagging them off on the forum it wouldnt be so bad

which I have been doing since 1974!!!!

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
How many sendings off is that this season now?

Most in the league?

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports