Scunthorpe United Vs Brighton and Hove Albion - Official Match Thread

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
the swindon game wont matter , they will pull away before then.

f***ing shit season. Knight, you NOW dig deep and give us cheaper season tickets next year, don't you dare try and mug us off after the sherades of this season

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
time for this fellas........................we need a...............

Attachments

• sexy_distractions-12648.jpg
    sexy_distractions-12648.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 199

Spunk Bubble

Feb 21, 2007
At least we will be one of the favourites to go up next season from League 2.............................hopefully

NF9

Feb 24, 2009
Brighton
5 Wins from 9 games....Still possible it will be tough but i still believe we can do it not sure why

Collar Feeler

No longer feeling collars
Jul 26, 2003
Perspective, ladies and gents. Yes, 2-0 down today and missing Heath and Elphick for a few games. But, again, today DOESN'T decide our season. It's bad and it's a real shame, but come on, Scunthorpe are much better than we are. That's just life, and that's just football. Nevermind today, the fight goes on!

I don't mean to be rude but WHAT f***ing PLANET ARE YOU ON? You are right on one thing, today doesn't decide our season, our fate was decided weeks ago!

Exiled in Indooroopilly

I found this spoon sir
Feb 12, 2009
Perspective, ladies and gents. Yes, 2-0 down today and missing Heath and Elphick for a few games. But, again, today DOESN'T decide our season. It's bad and it's a real shame, but come on, Scunthorpe are much better than we are. That's just life, and that's just football. Nevermind today, the fight goes on!

NE. I do admire your spirit. It bugs the hell out of me when I want to have a bloody good moan about all this (and the price of steel) but admiration nonetheless.

P.S. Really we are f****d though right?

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
punish:There's more fight on the board than on the pitch.:wozza:

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
To be honest I dont buy any of this we have better players bollocks, Sack them off, absolute no passion. Taken the piss out of us

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports