Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Scunthorpe United Vs Brighton and Hove Albion - Official Match Thread

NF9

Feb 24, 2009
Brighton
Adams...? Try reading the post..........it was question about Dick Knights decision to re-employ his mate.

instead, we got a manager whose track record over the previous 2/3 seasons was very poor.

On the other hand, ADAMS is/was very matey with Dick Knight, so I suppose that makes his decision OK

You didnt say adams? ok:tosser:

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
What makes you think it was advertised to start with? Adams was announced as manager at the same time as it was announced Wilkins was going.

I am aware of that......by saying "advertised PROPERLY", I did mean seeing who would apply for the position, had the managers job been made publicly available.

As it was, it was a done deal behind the scenes, to re-employ Dick Knights old mate.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Ninja, what is the cox 24 and Murray 13, or what ever the mubmers are, all about???? what have i missed! :blush:

I had a bet in the summer with my Swindon supporting friend, that Glenn Murray would score more than Simon Cox. The score is 24-12 in Cox's favour. :( And I am ready to pay out on the bet, so when I'm in Swindon on wednesday, I have to buy her a burger at the County Ground. :laugh:
I agree that Murray's injuries make it unfair, but hey ho, who knew that at the start of the season? A bet is a bet.

If anyone cares, she's just told me Hal Robson-Kanu has just had a goal disallowed for Swindon, could have been 3-0 there. They're all over them though, so it's just a matter of time now.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
instead, we got a manager whose track record over the previous 2/3 seasons was very poor.

On the other hand, ADAMS is/was very matey with Dick Knight, so I suppose that makes his decision OK

You didnt say adams? ok:tosser:

Pointless to correspond with you..you obviously have geat difficulty with reading and understanding......but please feel free to carry on......after all, we learn by our mistakes.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
I often wonder, that if Dick Knight had advertised the Brighton managers job PROPERLY, after sacking Wilkins, surely we would have had far better candidates apply for the job than Adams.......?

Got a better deal by sticking the job in Friday Ad

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here