Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Scunthorpe United Vs Brighton and Hove Albion - Official Match Thread

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
their manager for a start

I often wonder, that if Dick Knight had advertised the Brighton managers job PROPERLY, after sacking Wilkins, surely we would have had far better candidates apply for the job than Adams.......?

Gannon, Slade, Wilson etc etc etc.......

Instead, we got a manager whose track record over the previous 2/3 seasons was very poor.

On the other hand, Adams is/was very matey with Dick Knight, so I suppose that makes his decision OK.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I was just reminiscing about my days at primary school.

Wait, I think I've just found a pimple.

z7shysterical.gif

NF9

Feb 24, 2009
Brighton
I often wonder, that if Dick Knight had advertised the Brighton managers job PROPERLY, after sacking Wilkins, surely we would have had far better candidates apply for the job than Adams.......?

Instead, we got a manager whose track record over the previous 2/3 seasons was very poor.

On the other hand, Adams is/was very matey with Dick Knight, so I suppose that makes his decision OK.
For crying out loud please stop going on about Adams ....

What makes you think it was advertised to start with? Adams was announced as manager at the same time as it was announced Wilkins was going.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
For crying out loud please stop going on about Adams ....

Adams...? Try reading the post..........it was question about Dick Knights decision to re-employ his mate.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
BUGGER puts up the shot count

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here