Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Scunthorpe United Vs Brighton and Hove Albion - Official Match Thread

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
Ive been supporting the Albion for 650 years. I used to come home from the mines in africa and walk all the way home to hangelton after working 26 hours a day, get chopped in half by my father and sent to my bed (which was a whole in the road) and id still manager to give all me money to the club and see every game. And if you tell the kids that today, they'd call you are lier.

So, im the greatest fan ever and therefore i am right in all things Brighton. So there.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
2-0 Swindon, Simon Cox again...
According to my friend who is there, it is very controversial and Hereford are surrounding the referee in anger! Typical luck...

NF9

Feb 24, 2009
Brighton
Ive been supporting the Albion for 650 years. I used to come home from the mines in africa and walk all the way home to hangelton after working 26 hours a day, get chopped in half by my father and sent to my bed (which was a whole in the road) and id still manager to give all me money to the club and see every game. And if you tell the kids that today, they'd call you are lier.

So, im the greatest fan ever and therefore i am right in all things Brighton. So there.

Is the correct answer!:lolol:
Swindon 2-0

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008

:clap::lolol::lolol:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD

Thou were lucky...

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
"put to the sword" the history books will say H/T 1-0

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
I don't know I go away to have a buttered scone and you children start the infighting dear oh dear just how old are you......

I was just reminiscing about my days at primary school.

Wait, I think I've just found a pimple.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here