Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Scunthorpe United Vs Brighton and Hove Albion - Official Match Thread

theonesmith

Oct 27, 2008
another little -unt asking me why I am here.....i have supported this club for 30 years so just f*** off you little shit:tosser:

sup·port (s-pôrt, -prt)
tr.v. sup·port·ed, sup·port·ing, sup·ports
1. To bear the weight of, especially from below.
2. To hold in position so as to keep from falling, sinking, or slipping.
3. To be capable of bearing; withstand: "His flaw'd heart . . . too weak the conflict to support" Shakespeare.
4. To keep from weakening or failing; strengthen: The letter supported him in his grief.
5. To provide for or maintain, by supplying with money or necessities.
6. To furnish corroborating evidence for: New facts supported her story.
a. To aid the cause, policy, or interests of: supported her in her election campaign.
b. To argue in favor of; advocate: supported lower taxes.
8. To endure; tolerate: "At supper there was such a conflux of company that I could scarcely support the tumult" Samuel Johnson.
9. To act in a secondary or subordinate role to (a leading performer).
n.
a. The act of supporting.
b. The state of being supported.
2. One that supports.
3. Maintenance, as of a family, with the necessities of life.

When are you going to start supporting?

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
come on chaps lets calm down and think of..................

Attachments

• boobs-what-more-motivation-do-you-need.jpg
    boobs-what-more-motivation-do-you-need.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 139

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I don't know I go away to have a buttered scone and you children start the infighting dear oh dear just how old are you......

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Wow, people are so doom and gloom. Again, today decides nothing. You don't go to Scunthorpe expecting to get anything, it's fact. It's a bridge too far, that's life. They're better than we are, but we still have a realistic chance of 15 points, and if we can get something from Huddserfield aswell (2-1 down at home to Cheltenham today...), then we should be safe! Trust, and don't give up. Today is bad and we're being hammered, it's so depressing and it affects you. But come on, don't give up with 9 games left!

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Wow, people are so doom and gloom. Again, today decides nothing. You don't go to Scunthorpe expecting to get anything, it's fact. It's a bridge too far, that's life. They're better than we are, but we still have a realistic chance of 15 points, and if we can get something from Huddserfield aswell (2-1 down at home to Cheltenham today...), then we should be safe! Trust, and don't give up. Today is bad and we're being hammered, it's so depressing and it affects you. But come on, don't give up with 9 games left!

why not ? the players have

humpy

Mar 13, 2006
worthing
what has pissed me off the most this season is the amount of times we have conceded in the last 5 mins of a half,

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here