Scunthorpe United Vs Brighton and Hove Albion - Official Match Thread

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
you f***ing post on here all the time but never go to games...most that moan on here go to the games

So why do moan then? You never go to games!

And I go to as many games as I can !!

And what the f*** has that got to do with it?

NF9

Feb 24, 2009
Brighton
Yeah but the arse lickers think knight is god and he can't do anything wrong:wozza:

No we just dont partion the blame onto one man this is about everyone involved in brighton from the players to the back room staff dick knight saved our football club 10 years ago and i myself will be greatful to him whatever he does..weather he is a shiyte chairman or not

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
Unless there's an unbelievable transformation, this was always going to be a very tough game and one we might expect to lose. The damage has been long before today, the failure to win at home and away against very ordinary mid-table teams who we should have beaten but haven't. I am resigned to league 2 football now.

NF9

Feb 24, 2009
Brighton
I go to most home games and until 2 seasons ago most away...our team is shit this year and not fit to wear the blue and white so i have ever right to moan

So because our team is bad you wont go to games? Your a good fan then...a good fan gets behind the team through thick and thin

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
you f***ing post on here all the time but never go to games...most that moan on here go to the games

Have you seriously got f***ing DOWNS or something?

Have I moaned? I was telling a MOANER to f*** off, I was going AGAINST the moaners.

Get your facts right you downer!

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
So because our team is bad you wont go to games? Your a good fan then...a good fan gets behind the team through thick and thin

i was one off the 1,000 true diehards then went to gillingham every home game I have supported this club through good and bad times.
The reason I am so pissed off is this season is so selfinflicted

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
And back to football. El Pres at the game, says we are not winning 50/50 balls and are playing hoofball. Where's Harty?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports