Scunthorpe United Vs Brighton and Hove Albion - Official Match Thread

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Forster's Armband

Sep 23, 2008
London
Teams know to wait till just before half time and just before full time. These players are a f***ing disgrace. f*** off all of them, I have totally lost my patients for this now. They gave up along time ago I give up now. Goodbye, see you next season in league 2

NF9

Feb 24, 2009
Brighton
Teams know to wait till just before half time and just before full time. These players are a f***ing disgrace. f*** off all of them, I have totally lost my patients for this now. They gave up along time ago I give up now. Goodbye, see you next season in league 2

Thats it jog on mate...You will be back when we get the draw you'll see

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove

:bla::bigwave: bye.

HT - 1-0.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Brighton rugby team in Twickenham final:thumbsup:

My uncle is the groundsman (ex-player)

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton

you were mouthing off 10 mins ago when i said 'how long will it be til we are broken' go on f*** off then:wave:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports