Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

scumbag

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
my good pal just was stabbed to death for playing some music too loud. whatever happened to knocking on your neighbours door and asking them to turn it down. people suck.

paddy

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Blimey, sorry to hear that mate.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
my good pal just was stabbed to death for playing some music too loud. whatever happened to knocking on your neighbours door and asking them to turn it down. people suck.

paddy

Depends. Was it Phil Collins? And did he/she play it constantly in a block of flats for eighteen months at three in the morning despite constant complaints to the council? Or is that WAY too harsh?

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Very sorry to hear this.........

I despair sometimes, at how cheaply people treat life.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Has this just happened?

R.I.P:angel:

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
some days you wonder at people

some days you worry

sadly on many days we just shrug our shoulders and move on

Its only when it comes so close to home that we despair as we should

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
Depends. Was it Phil Collins? And did he/she play it constantly in a block of flats for eighteen months at three in the morning despite constant complaints to the council? Or is that WAY too harsh?
knowing stu it was definitely not phil collins more likely to be the stones or something. i think he had a few beers too many celebrating point zero with us and went home and carried on.

http://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/display.var.1675941.0.murder_inquiry_after_man_stabbed_in_chest.php

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing

Classy

robbied69

Sep 20, 2005
North London
sorry to hear about that. Was actually reading the story today, via a waccoe link.

Shegull

Jul 7, 2003
On a Bed of Roses
Sorry to hear about that Paddy. A nephew of somebody I know was stabbed to death last saturday morning.

The world really has gone mad.

Shizuoka Dolphin

NSC M0DERATOR
Jul 8, 2003
N/A
Forgive my cynicism, but I'm inclined to believe there must have a little more than just a single occasion of loud music to have brought this about.

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
apparently not.

the lad who stabbed him was a twenty five year old neighbour who hadn't lived there long, rang his doorbell/buzzer to get him outside the front of the property and stabbed him there on the street.

the world has certainly gone mad, shegull. more than mad.

Last edited:

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
That is terrible Starry,
I hope your friend's family can come to terms with this sickening tragedy.

The world is indeed mad.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here