Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Scumbag Youff

Sloe Joe

Oct 7, 2010
We've all heard about the scumbags over the past three/four days.
Simple solution. Adopt zero tolerance, bring in the army/commandos, the Royal Sussex 14/20 Hussars, Adam el Abd and his big brother aided by Nick van Hoogstatten's henchmen and we have a result equal to our legendary victory over Donny on Saturday.
Also release the namby pamby PC constraints on our constabulary, reredirect the traffic cops onto real action, provide them with thousands of gallons of indelible dye,throw in a few vindictive traffic wardens and those scumbag hoodies wull be peeing in their pantalones and running home in tears to their chavvy parents, that's if they don't get a memorable beating beforehand.
Let the judge be the unrepentant Martin Perry (newly appointed JP)and these nomarks will never ever lead a meaningful life ever again, pressed into labour camps for the remainder of their lives.
Mussolini, Franco, Salazar et al would be rolling in their collective graves with delight with this new positive initiative and about time too.
A I learnt from my Sussex schooldays, natural justice and discipline never did anybody any harm.

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
You seem to have more of a grasp of the situation than the Prime Minister, Home Secretary, Mayor of London or Commissioner of the Met Police.
Have you ever thought of running for public office? - I think you would do quite well!

Zero tolerance gets my vote too - let the scumbags feel some pain, then ship them off to Afghanistan to dodge IEDs and Taleban bullets and give them a reality check. Except some namby pamby hand wringing liberals will cry human rights in case the little darlings should fracture a fingernail.

Sloe Joe

Oct 7, 2010
Thanks SoC
I think my formitive years were influenced by a sound Sussex based education and compulsory sports.
I just get frustrated by handwringing liberal pc twats who don't have a grasp of reality and put out of their misery via a .33 from a still functioning Lee Enfield, such is their overall contribution to life.
As you intimate, a tour of duty minesweeping in Afghanistan would do 'em a power of good and put their measley lives into perspective, either that or a boot camp in the Brecon Beacons, being made to speak only in Welsh 24/7, and forced to listen continuouslyto the Lighthouse Family for a WHOLE year.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
A tour of duty minesweeping in Afghanistan would do 'em a power of good and put their measley lives into perspective, either that or a boot camp in the Brecon Beacons, being made to speak only in Welsh 24/7, and forced to listen continuouslyto the Lighthouse Family for a WHOLE year.
A strangely attractive suggestion.......................!

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
And make their parents clean out the squaddy bogs in said country!

bazbha

Mar 18, 2011
Hailsham
I wish to vote for you! Sadly if you listed those views in another forum you'd probably be accused of being extreme right wing whereas i think your just tallking common sense.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here