Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Scum ticket for sale

darkcore1977

May 18, 2009
haywards heath
Yes one ticket for sale in our end . For abit of fun will auction the ticket and what ever i recieve over the odds of ticket will donate to cancer research. Something close to everyones hearts... Put on big board for maximum coverage ... Anyone intrested has till nine tonight to make bid via PM..

Even though this is posted on the main board, the Ticket Exchange 'rules' still apply, good cause or no.

Briefly...

1. No touting. It's not the done thing to try and rip off other Albion fans. Tickets at face value (or below) only please. Anyone offering to sell or buy a ticket for over face value will receive a one month ban for the first offence.

2. Please check other messages before starting a new one - there may already be someone with a ticket available/wanting one that you could do a deal with.

3. If you've done a deal on your ticket(s) - please post to the thread to say as much - that way the thread can be removed.

4. All unfulfilled requests will be removed after the game(s) in question in order to keep the forum tidy.

Rather than remove the post (and deprive someone of the opportunity to get a spare ticket), I would suggest that darkcore1977 sells the ticket to the first person who PMs him with an offer of face value.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
REMF gained over £200 last week by adopting the same approach as the OP. I know as it went on my marathon just giving page.

Perhaps there is a way of supervising these charity offers?

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
Even though this is posted on the main board, the Ticket Exchange 'rules' still apply, good cause or no.

Briefly...

1. No touting. It's not the done thing to try and rip off other Albion fans. Tickets at face value (or below) only please. Anyone offering to sell or buy a ticket for over face value will receive a one month ban for the first offence.

2. Please check other messages before starting a new one - there may already be someone with a ticket available/wanting one that you could do a deal with.

3. If you've done a deal on your ticket(s) - please post to the thread to say as much - that way the thread can be removed.

4. All unfulfilled requests will be removed after the game(s) in question in order to keep the forum tidy.

Get a life mate. Its for Cancer. Lost love ones because of Cancer.

Gwm

Oct 25, 2011
I am a huge fan of the no touting rule and have been lucky enough to get tickets a few times here at face value.

I like the idea of raising a bit of extra money FOR CHARITY. As the last poster has suggested it can be hard to police whether the funds make it to charity.

Perhaps if it's sold above ticket value I.e £50 purchaser could give £30 ( face value ) and a cheque to said charity for the difference.

Just an idea !

Kaiser_Soze

Who is Kaiser Soze??
Apr 14, 2008
You cant have one rule for one instance and another rule for another. If it was a ticket for the FA Cup it could well go for a fair amount.......gotta be consistant.

Renns

Renns Junior
Nov 8, 2006
Huddersfield/Birmingham
Ermm hang on one moment please. I was lucky enough to win the auction for the Palace tickets last week, so I fully support what darkcore is doing. Fair enough he wants to make his money back, and could quite easily keep anything on top of that. He doesn't have to give the extra money away to charity, but has decided to so absolutely fair play to him. Disgusting that he's not aloud to auction it off.

What was the difference in how I won the tickets last week, and how he is selling them now, apart from the chosen charity?! Disgraceful.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Ermm hang on one moment please. I was lucky enough to win the auction for the Palace tickets last week, so I fully support what darkcore is doing. Fair enough he wants to make his money back, and could quite easily keep anything on top of that. He doesn't have to give the extra money away to charity, but has decided to so absolutely fair play to him. Disgusting that he's not aloud to auction it off.

What was the difference in how I won the tickets last week, and how he is selling them now, apart from the chosen charity?! Disgraceful.

You might want to hang fire on your 'disgraceful' comments sir.

I didn't see whatever you took part in last week but I would have got involved in a similar way to Lord Bracknell if I had.

This is a very tricky situation to deal with - over the last few weeks I've had a number of notifications of people being contacted with messages like "I've been offered £160 for my pair of Palace tickets, do you want to beat it", and the sellers had no intention of making an honourable charity donation. Because of this I am very wary of those who may claim to be making a donation because it can be difficult to prove that the donation took place and that we haven't just condoned an Albion fan being fleeced.

I guess what I'd suggest is that someone impartial receive the money, make the donation and forward face value to the seller although I concede this could be a bit of a faff for those involved.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here