Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Scuba Divers Post Here

Want to get a sense of who here is a NSC scuba diver. I am an advanced open water PADI certified.Own my own gear. Deepest dive 130ft. Have dived mainly through out the Caribbean, Cozumel,Turks,Cuba,Saba,and Grenada to name a few. Last hols was shark dive. I'm imagining a NSC live aboard dive holiday. Seagulls under water. Imagine the possibilities.

Over to you.

*blub,blub,blub*

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
Want to get a sense of who here is a NSC scuba diver. I am an advanced open water PADI certified.Own my own gear. Deepest dive 130ft. Have dived mainly through out the Caribbean, Cozumel,Turks,Cuba,Saba,and Grenada to name a few. Last hols was shark dive. I'm imagining a NSC live aboard dive holiday. Seagulls under water. Imagine the possibilities.

Over to you.

*blub,blub,blub*

look at me,im amazing and have dived all over the world........:p

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
:thumbsup:

Just the OW, no plans to do the advanced.

Dived Mexico & Tenerife, but mainly Red Sea and Maldives.
Two things I really want to see are the manta ray and whale shark, but never have.
Snorkelled in the Maldives once by one reef. Divers were on the other side and had a whale shark. Bastards!

Scuba%20Dive.gif

:thumbsup:

Just the OW, no plans to do the advanced.

Dived Mexico & Tenerife, but mainly Red Sea and Maldives.
Two things I really want to see are the manta ray and whale shark, but never have.
Snorkelled in the Maldives once by one reef. Divers were on the other side and had a whale shark. Bastards!

Scuba%20Dive.gif

Nice one. Tell me when you did the Red Sea how'd you react to the schools of Scorpion fish ? I won't tell you about me swimming with Mantas and Spotted Eagle Rays.

:whistle:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Lion fish were fine.
Didn't do any night dives so they stayed pretty close to the reefs, the odd one swam up but they didn't get too close.

Just had to keep a sharp look out for the stone fish, spotted a few.

Frog fish are hard buggers to spot too.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I couldn't really get my breathing together. I breathe out of my mouth normally as opposed to my nose, but just couldn't get things together.

I've never been a great water baby as it is. I might try it again one day as I'd love to master it. I just got a bit put off. Maybe a(n) (ir)rational fear of drowning!

Lion fish were fine.
Didn't do any night dives so they stayed pretty close to the reefs, the odd one swam up but they didn't get too close.

Just had to keep a sharp look out for the stone fish, spotted a few.

Frog fish are hard buggers to spot too.

Not bragging here, OK. But.

Best night dive I did was midnight in Cayman Islands, 80ft ,40 mins. Afuckingmazing. Had a remoray stuck to my tank.Found stone fish and watched the dive master tickle it's belly. Madman.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
If you were trying to breath out your nose, no wonder you had trouble :lol:

I couldn't really get my breathing together. I breathe out of my mouth normally as opposed to my nose, but just couldn't get things together.

I've never been a great water baby as it is. I might try it again one day as I'd love to master it. I just got a bit put off. Maybe a(n) (ir)rational fear of drowning!

erm Did you have a mask and mouth piece in? :laugh: sorry mate the visual of you has me giggling.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here