Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Scrounger signs now BANNED at FC Copenhagen

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

"The Danish Superliga champions FC Copenhagen will not welcome signs held by fans asking players for shirts next season, saying it results in disappointment for supporters and makes players uncomfortable because they cannot accommodate the requests".

"The ban will be in place at the club’s Parken Stadium and in the Copenhagen fans section at away games', it said. 'It is not possible for the players or the club to meet the many wishes, and we therefore disappoint a lot of children who come with the hope of getting a shirt', and went on 'We are fully aware that most of these scrounging crotch-goblins are only doing it on behalf of their degenerate tracksuited Brassic parents to put them up on Ebay'.

Good.
Lets have a likewise ban on this practice at the Amex.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
How a horrific a young fan wanting their idols shirt, ten game ban and a 1000 word ticking off email from Barber should suffice in such disgraceful behaviour.

I’m reality I can’t believe it even registers let alone bothers people.

Van Cleef

Jun 17, 2023
Anyone breaking the rules should be flogged on the pitch at half time as a deterrent.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
And while we're at it, lets ban all the pre-match GOONS who hang around at the back of the West stand waiting for the away coach to pull up, phone in hand, just for a "precious glimpse" of some apathetic millionaire with headphones on scuttling from the bus door to the entrance, in his own little world with his head down. Blocking my way to the WSU.

I mean - what gives ?

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
"The ban will be in place at the club’s Parken Stadium and in the Copenhagen fans section at away games', it said. 'It is not possible for the players or the club to meet the many wishes, and we therefore disappoint a lot of children who come with the hope of getting a shirt', and went on 'We are fully aware that most of these scrounging crotch-goblins are only doing it on behalf of their degenerate tracksuited Brassic parents to put them up on Ebay'.
A much welcomed and long overdue return of @Easy 10 customizing the end of official statements.

It's like the last 15 years on NSC never happened.

Van Cleef

Jun 17, 2023
Ajax showing plenty of Vim.

bbc.co.uk. Dutch champions Ajax Amsterdam banned such signs last year, saying they led to criticism of players, while the cardboard was a fire hazard.

Mr Moofo

Aug 29, 2015
It was initially cute
Those signs litter the first 10 rows - and kid?
Seems like an awful lot of "old" kids at the Amex

Ajax and FC Copenhagen have the right idea

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here