Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Scott McGleish

Seecider

Apr 25, 2009
being released by Bristol Rovers. Could do a job ?!

Is their any other current player who you would who you would less like to see playing at the AMEX ?

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
As much as he is a wanker, I donnu I just love to hate the bloke and therefore have an odd respect for him. I remember an interveiw were he mentioned us and how he took the stick as a joke which it kind of was after the first few years

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Scott McGliesh wouldn't be anywhere near good enough for us !!

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Blimey! Scott McGleish (is a wanker) is so old, probably about half of all Albion fans don't even remember why Scott McGleish (is a wanker) is a wanker.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Blimey! Scott McGleish (is a wanker) is so old, probably about half of all Albion fans don't even remember why Scott McGleish (is a wanker) is a wanker.
Any Albion fan who doesn't know that Scott McGleish (is a wanker) is a wanker is a wanker.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Used to love away trips at Orient, SCOTT MCGLEISH IS A WANKER, IS A WANKER. probably the easiest away day chat to get going.

I would hate to see Greg Halford playing for us, becuase he is shit and i think he's a right twat.

Oh and Dan Harding.

pasty

Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Any Albion fan who doesn't know that Scott McGleish (is a wanker) is a wanker is a wanker.

A bit harsh. Anyone that thinks that someone who doesn't know why Scott McGleish (is a wanker) is a wanker, is a wanker, is a wanker

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
A bit harsh. Anyone that thinks that someone who doesn't know why Scott McGleish (is a wanker) is a wanker, is a wanker, is a wanker
:) I personally think it was OK and the person saying that I am a wanker for thinking that someone who doesn't know why Scott McGleish (is a wanker) is a wanker, is a wanker, is a wanker.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
:) I personally think it was OK and the person saying that I am a wanker for thinking that someone who doesn't know why Scott McGleish (is a wanker) is a wanker, is a wanker, is a wanker.
To be honest, I'd say anyone who thinks it's ok that anyone saying that someone is a wanker for thinking that someone who doesn't know why Scott McGleish (is a wanker) is a wanker, is a wanker, is a wanker, is a wanker.

Last edited:

pasty

Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
To be honest, I'd say anyone who thinks it's ok that anyone saying that someone is a wanker for thinking that someone who doesn't know why Scott McGleish (is a wanker) is a wanker, is a wanker, is a wanker, is a wanker.

I think you missed a wanker :lolol:

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
You should make a banner of that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here