Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Scott McCarthy applies for Albion job

I once saw Mcarthy emerging from a bush in the morning after spending the night passed out in it.

Remarkable really as his house was only 2 minutes away.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
My favourite was when he was beaten up by some Polish Bouncers.

ElectricNaz

Jan 23, 2013
Hampshire
I hate when someone applies for a managerial job based on running sunday league sides or being good at football manager, but I hate the media more for giving these people the fame they clearly crave.

It was just about tolerable when we were in school and other kids would do it for a laugh, but as an adult ... nah.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
This would interfere with him gaining his Medical Degree, shirley. There must be enough Football Managers to fill the available posts many times over, what with them gaining experience on FIFA 08 and Football Manager and the like.
So to sum up, to many managers and not enough Doctors.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Oh people still think that is funny do they??

I've have an exemplary record managing the dog and duck 5 a side and I took Woking from the conference to win the champions league on Championship Manager....blah blah blah.

Raised a smirk 15 years ago, bit old hat isn't it now?

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
The only thing funnier than people applying for a job as a football manager are the people who get wound up by it!

This.

It's ALWAYS hilarious in my book. It certainly lightens the mood, what with the all bedwetters out in force all over NSC, proclaiming the end of the world because we have't got a manager.

GDC

In A Checked Shirt
Nov 7, 2006
On A Train
Some people have obviously had too much time to think about things if they are annoyed by this tubby little chap writing a letter to Tony Bloom.:fishing::catfight:

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
From KFC to BHAFC - it's the stuff of dreams! :clap:

You've changed my mind. Our recent record of managers wandering off would not be helped by Mr 'One week, a mayonnaise mystery and a blooming romance turned bitter so I'm off' Kevin.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here