Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Scotland vs England

Jimmy Grimble

That was an embarrassing managerial performance.

Genuinely up there with the worst I’ve seen.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
****ing hell, I genuinely had hope we might make it to the semis at least, but that was an absolute shitshow. Like watching the Albion vs a bottom 3 side last season. No urgency, all played at the one pace in front of Scotland, jesus.

del strangefish

Nov 1, 2008
Back of North Stand
Haggis, Krankies, Shrek, Proclaimers, Lulu, Nesbitt, Nessie, Groundskeeper Willie your boys took a hell of a drawing.
Screenshot 2021-06-18 at 21.50.15.png

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Ladies and Gents I give you Reece James , magnificent passing stats for tonight's game 55 passes , 43 BACKWARDS 9 SIDEWAYS 4 forward :bowdown:

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Throughout May and June we told by all pundits that Foden is clearly a better player than Gazza.

Foden’s exceptional and will win a bucketload of medals at Sportswashing FC.

But Gazza was a unique talent. His burst of pace, directness and incredible talent with the ball would change games for club and country, particularly pre injury. Haven’t seen another England player of that continental ilk.

I watched a re run of England 4 v Holland 1 the other day.
Gazza was supreme, I watched him closely and I swear every pass went to an England player and his skill on the ball was jaw dropping, in fact the whole team were brilliant, a stark contrast to tonight.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here