[Football] Scotland vs England

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
FFS this tournament is bloody groundhog day for England

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
I thought Foden was one of our best players, when he was on.

Foden was actually driving forward with confidence and intent. The way he took the ball from our 6 year box under loads of pressure and went past half the Scotland team and then still played the ball forward was brilliant.

Kane has been dreadful for 2 games straight now, Southgate could have taken him off much earlier. Right now I would rather have Calvin-Lewin on with Rashford and Foden either side and Grealish just behind.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
While they’ll be happily luzzing the lagers around Leicester Square again tonight, deep down the Scots will be a little gutted not to have won this to be honest.

They’ve had at least three great chances to score.

England had that Stones header off the post, and that’s pretty much been it. Slow, ponderous, and no real threat at all.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I am genuinely interested in England’s no 1 fan [MENTION=457]sheebo[/MENTION] ‘s thoughts on tonight

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
He’s played two more defensive minded full backs two holding midfields and persisted with out of form Sterling and Kane who has offered nothing in both games.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Phillips managed to do it in the last game, not been in it tonight.
He was the messiah a few days ago.

Throughout May and June we told by all pundits that Foden is clearly a better player than Gazza.

Foden’s exceptional and will win a bucketload of medals at Sportswashing FC.

But Gazza was a unique talent. His burst of pace, directness and incredible talent with the ball would change games for club and country, particularly pre injury. Haven’t seen another England player of that continental ilk.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here