Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Scotland vs England

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Understandably you love the player, but in recent games I’ve been shocked how slow Kane is over any distance.

In 50:50’s, even Scotland’s modest CB’s beat him over any distance, he gives up.

I wonder if all the ankle injuries have ruined his pace for good?

He’s never been quick.

Look what he did well for Spurs this year, dropping deep, playing off son.

As I said he’s been poor.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Anyone else here prefer watching a typical Potter team display? I do.

Of course I do, we fail because we haven’t got the players, England are failing because the manager is a clown with no tactical acumen

Both do great PR though

Solid at the back

Sep 1, 2010
Glorious Shoreham by Sea
Massively over dramatic. This was never going to be a walk in the park. Scotland were always going to be tigerish and getting right into us and it’s clearly unsettled England. Yes, we have to be better than that but it’s not a resignation issue.

Disagree, wrong guy in charge. Should be ashamed at the squad he selects. Even when we get the 88th minute goal to paper over the cracks, he should use his press conference to announce his overdrawn resignation

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Scotland showing everything that is missing from England's performance, they're showing teamwork, urgency, willingness to make runs and give their players on the ball options when going forward

England attitude seems to be if a player has in in the attacking third, you are on your own, no support, no options for a pass, so you have to rely on your pace to try to beat two defenders when you are close to the touchline, facing away from goal, and even if you did get into a position to cross it, you'll find no one to cross it into or offering support outside of the penalty area

Scotland making the best use of their resources, England wasting them through their tactics and unwillingness to keep a settled side to develop any understanding

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here