Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Scotland vs England

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Why so few England players looking to get into the penalty area when we attack? - so often it's only Kane in there

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Three of the last four England corners limping barely above waist height into the box. Comfortably tapped away by the first man. Cross it properly ffs.

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
Apparently some kids will be falling in love with football for the first time tonight. What game would they be watching, as it certainly wouldn't be this one.

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk

Doonhamer7

Jun 17, 2016
I think I’ve found Bissouma replacement - cheeky £20m bid for Billy Gilmour

nordicgod

Top banana
Jul 21, 2011
polegate
Apparently some kids will be falling in love with football for the first time tonight. What game would they be watching, as it certainly wouldn't be this one.

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk

Lol

I think some kids will be falling out of love with football

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
No real movement up front, too often the player on the ball has little or no options, no off the ball runs to try to play in, or to act as a diversion, etc...

We look like what we actually are, a team that has barely played together and therefore plays like a collection of individuals as they've been unable to develop that level of understanding you'd get at club level.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
20 minutes to go. Better sub Kane now, hopefully that just about gives him time to make it off the pitch before the game’s over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here