Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
This game is like watching us!

Backwards backwards..attack…no stop go backwards

It’s SH1t

Doonhamer7

Jun 17, 2016
Unreal your being outplayed by players from Norwich, QPR and Motherwell and a boy who’s hardly played any first team football

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
This is a poor game. I can't think of anything to add except I'm going to turn it off and watch my 3D printer....it's going at the same pace!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Southgate convincing me that he really is a clueless clown, that is all

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Southgate has got it all to cock tonight.
Amazing how he can get it right then badly wrong.
Kane has not surprised me, Sterling has not had a ball put to him like the last game so has had to go and find it without success, Phillips and the rest all thinking it was going to be easy and will be through as they already have 3 points and poor selection by Southgate.
Typical England after a half decent performance last time.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
We really aren't great are we. Dread to think what will happen against a class team. Game crying out for Grealish ( yes I know )

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Is it still 0-0? Sorry, I've had the tele on but not really paying attention, wikipedia was much more interesting - have I missed much?

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
I'd haul Kane off at half time, for Calvert-Lewin. I'd bring Grealish off for Sterling, who has been the worst player on the park.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
For me it's the authority that Scotland are playing with. They normally look so toothless.

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
England too slow , not taking players on and creating enough chances . Get Grealish on , he will run at players and get them to commit , freeing up more space .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here