Whing (1 goal... finally)
Sully (4 goals - all from goal kicks)

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
2-1 to the Brighthelmstone

da der der da derr deeerr deeeeeerr deeerrrr,
deeer da de derrrr derrr derrrrrrr.....

.. yeah that was me singing gosbts by the way...

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
I had a dream last night. Most bizarre. I'm not making this up, it genuinely is my recall of the dream. Bear with me, this may take a while.

I started watching the game from pitch side, right next to the corner flag, and we were 1-0 up within seconds of kick off. They promptly equalised and I headed of to this huge stand behind glass to find my proper seat ( no stewards told me to do so ). Having found my seat the score was now 2-2. I decided the view was shite and wandered off around the ground - which I hasten to add didn't resemble the real Kenilworth Rd in any way shape or form. On my travels around the ground I took in part of the game played on a rough track (Fifa Street style), got into my car in said rough track and moved it as some dozy mare bumped into it, ended up repairing a bicycle whilst watching the game with some Luton fans on terracing that had wooden tables and chairs. Finally ended up at opposite end of ground on more dilapidated terracing, still repairing this bicycle and surrounded by Luton chavs asking me untold questions. All very peaceful and I could now see the game from a distance even further set back from the pitch than the away end at withdean. At this point the score was 3-3 and we went and scored to make it 4-3. As I was having trouble recognising any of our players, it then dawned on me that I was watching the 3pm ko of the U18's game. I then woke up.

Conclusion ? I ain't got a fecking clue what the score will be tonight, but I'll be well freaked out if it ends up 4-3 to us and someone asks me about bicycle repairs.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
1-0 Forster.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here