Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Scolari - cock

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
My loathing of them knows no bounds.

I had to turn the volume down for the Chile game, a couple of pretty average things Neymar did in the 1st half including outpacing Jara to a ball and scuffing a shot 10 yards wide were proclaimed as 'brilliant' by the commentators. Then at the end of the game going into extra time Alan Hansen proclaimed 'we all want Brazil to win', erm sorry Alan.......no we don't.

Then there's this perception from Scolari and the team that's it their destiny and their World Cup. Well so far they've played 4 games in this tournament, had a lucky decision to beat Croatia and drawn 2 of the others yet Scolari says they have one hand on the World Cup. Their arrogance knows no bounds.

In the words of Keegan I'd love it, just love it if Colombia beat them.

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
My loathing of them knows no bounds.

I had to turn the volume down for the Chile game, a couple of pretty average things Neymar did in the 1st half including outpacing Jara to a ball and scuffing a shot 10 yards wide were proclaimed as 'brilliant' by the commentators. Then at the end of the game going into extra time Alan Hansen proclaimed 'we all want Brazil to win', erm sorry Alan.......no we don't.

Then there's this perception from Scolari and the team that's it their destiny and their World Cup. Well so far they've played 4 games in this tournament, had a lucky decision to beat Croatia and drawn 2 of the others yet Scolari says they have one hand on the World Cup. Their arrogance knows no bounds.

In the words of Keegan I'd love it, just love it if Colombia beat them.

As I mentioned in another thread, the media operate in a complete bubble - Everyones second team? Erm, no.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I'm with most - Come on Colombia!

As much as I don't like Scolari, the reason I don't want them to win is their fans. They turn up and the second it goes wrong, you can hear a pin drop. Croatia scored -> total silence. Chile roared on by fervent support while Brazil's "supporters" just sit on their hands. There must be a ton of football mad people in the favelas who can't afford a ticket looking on at this feeling quite embarrassed. Brazil's fans make Wembley for a dull friendly seem like an electric atmosphere.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I'm with most - Come on Colombia!

As much as I don't like Scolari, the reason I don't want them to win is their fans. They turn up and the second it goes wrong, you can hear a pin drop. Croatia scored -> total silence. Chile roared on by fervent support while Brazil's "supporters" just sit on their hands. There must be a ton of football mad people in the favelas who can't afford a ticket looking on at this feeling quite embarrassed. Brazil's fans make Wembley for a dull friendly seem like an electric atmosphere.

Brazils population is now more than 50% black. Not that you'd know it from the shots of the crowd.

They spent billions on plonking brand new stadiums next to slums and favelas that do not even have basic sanitation. Stadiums that will be mothballed after 4 or 5 games. Then they price their own people out of their own World Cup.

VIVA FIFA ! VIVA BRASIL !

Brazils population is now more than 50% black. Not that you'd know it from the shots of the crowd.

They spent billions on plonking brand new stadiums next to slums and favelas that do not even have basic sanitation. Stadiums that will be mothballed after 4 or 5 games. Then they price their own people out of their own World Cup.

VIVA FIFA ! VIVA BRASIL !

10390027_291607107666739_4538752007699338968_n.jpg

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Very sad image. And Perfectly summed up, [MENTION=16843]Hillian1[/MENTION]

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports