Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Scientology

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
I'm not particularly aware of anything visually, it's all down to the feeling. I do know what you mean about your mind being pulled through your head.

We are ultimately just consciousness so it makes sense to explore it yourself rather than let anyone else determine your beliefs etc, to get a greater understanding. Everything is what I believe is the goal, how far we can get along the path, who knows!

As long as the path doesn't lead to Mecca we will be fine.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
For me it's not about seeing stuff, even though that happens sometimes. It's about becoming more and more aware of what/who we really are and developing understanding of everything.

Its fun to massage the mind. Part of that can be imagining that we are more 'aware' and have greater 'understanding'. What exactly are you more aware of and what do you now understand, though, I wonder? And how can you be sure of the attribution? :shrug:

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
Its fun to massage the mind. Part of that can be imagining that we are more 'aware' and have greater 'understanding'. What exactly are you more aware of and what do you now understand, though, I wonder? And how can you be sure of the attribution? :shrug:

Well some amazing things happened which really freaked me out. So I did some research to try and find out what was happening and then I found some information that accurately described my experiences so I knew I was on the right track.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Would it help someone in a sh@t job with sh@t pay who is almost without hope ?

Half Time Pies

Sep 7, 2003
Brighton

The first stage is just to become aware of the minds chatter, the movies that we play out in our mind and our emotional and bodily responses to them. To see these as just thoughts, acknowledge them and allow them to come and ago without attachment to them. Just this awareness, stepping back and not becoming immersed in thought is a powerful first step.

The practice is all about direct experience and investigation, in many ways its important to approach it without expectation.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
A good chimpanzee knows a bad chimpanzee when they see one. Primates live in complex social structures and they need to work together to survive. They have their unwritten rules of what is right and wrong, they feel love and hate, joy and sadness, empathy etc. If they didn't do they would be extinct. So yes they have a certain sense of what we call morality and an inner reasoning of what is good for them is good for others.

I think we should start flinging our poo around our dwellings and a great awakening will happen in people. Sh!t of all kinds still stinks. L

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here