Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Scientologly,John Travolta and the rest.

JetsetJimbo

Jun 13, 2011
Just you wait. If humanity still exists in a couple of thousand years, the world will be gripped by conflict between the 41st century's two major religions, Scientology and Mormonism.

Richy_Seagull

Oct 7, 2003
Brighton
I understand how ridiculous scientology sounds. What I can't quite understand is how people seem to have a go at it all the time while not comparing the equally ridiculous idea that a big man in the sky created our world in 7 days a few thousand years ago and plopped a couple on it to kick things off.

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Couple of thousand years,i might not around unless the Nhs or Scienotogly has developed the 'wonder drug' ?

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
I understand how ridiculous scientology sounds. What I can't quite understand is how people seem to have a go at it all the time while not comparing the equally ridiculous idea that a big man in the sky created our world in 7 days a few thousand years ago and plopped a couple on it to kick things off.

Try watching Eastenders !!

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
Just you wait. If humanity still exists in a couple of thousand years, the world will be gripped by conflict between the 41st century's two major religions, Scientology and Mormonism.

And the city's of London and Tokyo will rise up on giant robot legs and fight to the death for the last of the planets dwindling resources.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I think you'll find a lot of people take the piss out of that idea. Try reading the 'god' thread (which I can't find, but it was 6 months ago and binfesty).

Last edited:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Maybe on here, but I was talking more about society as a whole.
I guess the answer there is that a lot of us have people close to us that believe, and we don't want to constantly offend them.

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
* ** * off !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Its a lifestyle filler for the flukely wealthy, these wankers deserve to be fleeced of every penny they have, a fool and their money.....

Look on the brightside, 70 years ago these nutters would be worshipping Hitler and preaching eugenics.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Its a lifestyle filler for the flukely wealthy, these wankers deserve to be fleeced of every penny they have, a fool and their money.....

Look on the brightside, 70 years ago these nutters would be worshipping Hitler and preaching eugenics.

I reckon you worship me, don't you Mr Screw Loose??? :) :kiss:

00snook

Aug 20, 2007
Southsea

And that couples children must of either shagged each other or their parents, and that's just wrong!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here