Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Schumacher is a cheating xxxx!

Proven, so now FACT!

It's taken 12 years for him to finally get caught properly. I've known since Adeliade '94 when he took out Hill to win the title that year.

:censored: over!

GNF on Tour

Registered Twunt
Jul 7, 2003
Auckland
bloody right, and that why he will never be a F1 legend like Prost and Senna.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Always been a cheat but proved how good a driver he still is by coming from the pit lane to finish 5th in a Grand Prix where it is "impossible" to overtake, whilst Button continues to frustrate by proving once again to be no more than an also ran, maybe he should cheat a bit :lol:

Last edited:

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Icy Gull said:
Always been a cheat but proved how good a driver he still is by coming from the pit lane to finish 5th in a Grand Prix where it is "impossible" to overtake, whilst Button continues to frustrate by proving once again to be no more than an also ran, maybe he should cheat a bit :lol:

Button over rated as well as being dogged by the great build them up knock them down british press machine.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Goring Gull said:
Button over rated as well as being dogged by the great build them up knock them down british press machine.

Knocked himself down by being shit I think.

MXL

Jan 29, 2006
on the edge of LDC
Icy Gull said:
Always been a cheat but proved how good a driver he still is by coming from the pit lane to finish 5th in a Grand Prix where it is "impossible" to overtake,

was not that hard to get to 5th - only had one pit stop while others had two - and a number of retirements from the front runners moved him up the field.

as for cheating - don't forget the incident with villeneuve when the german tried to take him out to prevent him from winning the title.

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
I felt really sorry for Mark Webber yesterday. He was driving that Williams superbly and had a very good chance of grabbing the win until his engine blew. He showed what a good driver he is after last years disappointments. Was happy to see DC get on the podium with his superman cape as well:lolol:

Redhead

Jul 21, 2005
The Mighty 'ford
CampFreddie said:
was not that hard to get to 5th - only had one pit stop while others had two - and a number of retirements from the front runners moved him up the field.

But he still had to get to fifth yes he was 'passing' mobile chicanes and gaining positions due to retirement, but he still had to keep the car on the road and surely topping the car up with fuel and going one stop is just good tactics?

Hannibal smith

Jul 7, 2003
Kenilworth
Redhead said:
But he still had to get to fifth yes he was 'passing' mobile chicanes and gaining positions due to retirement, but he still had to keep the car on the road and surely topping the car up with fuel and going one stop is just good tactics?

2 Safety cars helped as well (as he gets priority treatment in the pit lane) plus he wouldn't have beaten at least Klien, Raikonnen & Webber if Mechanical problems hadn't forced them out.

I wouldn't agree it was good tactics either. Anyone starting from the pit lane at Monaco with anything less than a full fuel load is basically stupid. Common sense tactics more like it.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Hannibal smith said:
2 Safety cars helped as well (as he gets priority treatment in the pit lane) plus he wouldn't have beaten at least Klien, Raikonnen & Webber if Mechanical problems hadn't forced them out.

I wouldn't agree it was good tactics either. Anyone starting from the pit lane at Monaco with anything less than a full fuel load is basically stupid. Common sense tactics more like it.

Pity Button can't manage to improve rather than lose position every race. There is no other driver, apart from Raikonnen and Alonso who could have come close to bettering what Schumacher did in that race, give the guy some credit even if he is a cheting XXXX

Hannibal smith

Jul 7, 2003
Kenilworth
Icy Gull said:
Pity Button can't manage to improve rather than lose position every race. There is no other driver, apart from Raikonnen and Alonso who could have come close to bettering what Schumacher did in that race, give the guy some credit even if he is a cheting XXXX

I'll credit him with being better than Button. That's not saying much though (I lay Button on Betfair in every race for the past 3 years - I've made a fortune out of him.)

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Icy Gull said:
There is no other driver, apart from Raikonnen and Alonso who could have come close to bettering what Schumacher did in that race, give the guy some credit even if he is a cheting XXXX

Well, seeing as Webber was in with a good shout of beating both Kimi and Fernando I think your statement is basically flawed mate.

Statto

Nov 11, 2005
Graceland Memphis
Shumacher is a cheat and always has been. As well as those Incedents mentioned above, does anyone remember the Brittish grand prix in about 1997or 1998. He tok a stop go penalty after he had finished the race which robbed Hakkinen of victory. Not denying he is a great driver though, I still dont like him.:censored:

Last edited:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Indy 500 finish was exciting

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
B.M.F said:
Well, seeing as Webber was in with a good shout of beating both Kimi and Fernando I think your statement is basically flawed mate.

How do you work that out Webber started on the front row :ohmy:

The point was that only two other drivers, if they had been starting from the pit lane could have matched what Schumacher did.

Last edited:

GermanShepherd

Oct 17, 2005
Cardiff City
admit it: you'd adore schumacher if he was english... fact

:bowdown: Schumi :bowdown:

photo-40.gif

GermanShepherd said:
admit it: you'd adore schumacher if he was english... fact

:bowdown: Schumi :bowdown:

photo-40.gif

If he was English he wouldn't cheat, he'd play by the rules and have 1 World title :down:

The guy is a cheating prick and we all knew this from Adelaide in 94 when he took out Hill so he could take the title. He'd never stack up to the likes, of Mansell, Prost, Senna, etc soley because his era was devoid of any real competition apart from Hill (for a season or 2) and Hakkinen.

If her was driving in the 70's or 80's his work title count would be 1 or 2 at the most.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here