Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

School-The Best Days of You're Life?

Techno

Oct 23, 2006
West Midlands
What Do You Think....Yes or No??

Personally, Sometimes i wish i could just go back to being a school kid again, no pressures, being able to do what you what when you want, spending countless days playing football all day up the park. That pubescent age where you first discoved 'girls' (or boys!). No confusions, no worries.

The reason im starting to think this is because the past few weeks life has started to get so much more busy and so full of pressures....college...coursework...working and earning money...parents...girls....friends etc etc.

I mean sure there are many advantages to bein this kinda age as well ;)

But i dont know life just seems more complicated and confusing now.

From People's experience does life get more or less stressful as you get older....

For example is this just a phase caused by puberty, being a teenager, and the RIDICULOUS workload that the government is pilling on students and young people today, and once i get past this will life be all rosy again??

OR is life just a bitch once you get past the age of 15 or 16??

1066gull

SCHOOL IS SHITE. So is college. Roll on Uni.

I need wheels. I ned a job. A girl. And a life.

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
The Complete Badger said:
Nope, here are some of the reasons why being older is better:

1) You can have sex.
2) You have more money to spend, which means you can buy good stuff rather than sweets.
3) You can drive.
4) You can drink.
5) People engage in proper conversation with you, rather than talking like a mong.
6) You don't have to sit in a classroom learning tedious details about times tables, algebra, or what happens when you put potassium (or some other pointless metal) into water and boil it - none of which is of any use later in life.
7) You can have sex.

School is SHIT - end of.

Tom, you've summed it up with seven great points. :clap: :clap: :clap:

1066gull

Basil Fawlty said:
Tom, you've summed it up with seven great points. :clap: :clap: :clap:
I bet you would not think of either of those 7 oints if TOm didn't say that.;)

Techno

Oct 23, 2006
West Midlands

1) You can have sex.
2) You have more money to spend, which means you can buy good stuff rather than sweets.
3) You can drive.
4) You can drink.
5) People engage in proper conversation with you, rather than talking like a mong.
6) You don't have to sit in a classroom learning tedious details about times tables, algebra, or what happens when you put potassium (or some other pointless metal) into water and boil it - none of which is of any use later in life.
7) You can have sex.

School is SHIT - end of.

Hmmmm good points well made!!

I guess that throws my argument out of the window then!!

End of Thread :dunce:

Techno

Oct 23, 2006
West Midlands
Not entirely out the window. I see your point, there are days when you wish all you had to worry about was what the teams were going to be at lunchtime and what was in your packed lunch, but on balance I would rather be older than that!

Yeah i guess im just in one of those moods today!!

I think the main thing at the moment is the amount of coursework and schoolwork etc im gettin, and trying to fit it in with paid work, and keeping some kind of social life to!!

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Good points, but I reckon that there was room for more sex between 3 and 4, far better to have it before drink...

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath

1) You can have sex.
3) You can drive.
4) You can drink.
7) You can have sex.

School is SHIT - end of.
The thread ended after this I'm afriad. I hate all this 'best days of your life' crap, that's just what adults tell youngsters to keep them quiet. The only way i'd do it again is if I could know what I know now. As for the pressures of life etc. Well that is all just relative to what you are doing at any given moment. Earning money and paying the rent feels no different to how it felt when all you had to worry about doing school work, earning a bit of spending money, getting through the day etc. the only difference is in those days you had neither the freedom, the control or the rewards that are available now

Tim

Tony 'The lizard' Bloom
Feb 18, 2006
Haywards Heath
Adriodinho said:
SCHOOL IS SHITE. So is college. Roll on Uni.

I need wheels. I ned a job. A girl. And a life.

But.... College is so much better than school, i dunno bout uni as havent tryed it yet.

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
I hated school. Warden Park was a total waste of time. I'm so much happier now I don't have those w*nky teachers dictating my life.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003

1) You can have sex.
3) You can drive.
4) You can drink.
7) You can have sex.

School is SHIT - end of.

You can have sex at school age, you know.

You can also drink - just not legally in pubs.

Captain Pugwash

Paul Kitson
Oct 27, 2003
brighton
Longhill was shite and am so glad ive left, at college im loving it, havve made new friends that dont do drugs and all that and we all have a great laugh

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I really enjoyed my time at secondary school, and I'd love to be able to go back and do it all over again (partly because I haven't seen anyone I went to school with in the last 6 and a half years).

Does this make me sad then?

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Techno said:
School-The Best Days of You're Life?

Clearly English class wasn't for you, anyway. :lolol: :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here