TQ2905
Lard-001.jpg

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
A dab of grapefruit by Jo Malone, together with reading a copy of Emma while seating alone at the bar in a swish cocktail bar resulted in 4 out of 4 for me. Classy girls though; if you're after a bit of rough I doubt this technique would work.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
You don't need any of that sh*t, it will mask all your natural pheromones.

I promise you, if you don't wash your ballsack after Wednesday evening it'll drive them WILD when you're out at the weekend :thumbsup:

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Eau Sauvage - pure class.

bobby baxter

Jan 31, 2014
Or men if that's what takes your fancy! :safeway: Anybody got any secret fragrances out there they bank on getting lucky with? Summer on it's way, any seasonal recommendations? I often use spicebomb by victor & Rolfe which I like but bit bored of it now so think I need a new pheromone!!!

This reminds me, where's the match day rainbow flag gone?

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Viktor & Rolf - Spice Bomb.

Different class.

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
Versace Eros currently love it.

Saw that came 2nd on a independent comparison site. Might give that a try. Has anybody tried the Vera Wang per Homme? The ladies version is divine!

Zukey Seagull

Jun 23, 2013
Worthing
Or men if that's what takes your fancy! :safeway: Anybody got any secret fragrances out there they bank on getting lucky with? Summer on it's way, any seasonal recommendations? I often use spicebomb by victor & Rolfe which I like but bit bored of it now so think I need a new pheromone!!!

Paco Rabanne black XS is lovely.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Mandate in the 80s, Fahrenheit in the 90s, Gillette body spray/after shave gel in the noughties and chloroform in the 2010s. Aaah the ageing process but still works on the wife.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here